Protection of Privacy Information / Rights
Information you provide to us will only be used by RELIANCESKILLS and its related companies. Your account has security protection function. Please keep your account and passwords properly. RELIANCESKILLS will take such security measures as backup in other servers and encryption of passwords to guarantee that your personal information will not be lost, misused or altered. Notwithstanding the said security measures, you are reminded that there is no “perfect security measures” in information network.
You have the right to access and update or correct your personal data that is inaccurate or misleading or limit the processing of your personal data by sending your request to us in writing.
If you do not want your name and contact particulars to be used by us for the purposes of sending of marketing materials or you do not want to be contacted by us for sale and promotion of any products, please notify us in writing.
We trust that you understand, consent and agree to the terms and conditions in respect of our maintaining and processing your personal data. If we do not receive any response from you to the contrary you shall be deemed to have agreed to the same.
We will neither knowingly collect information on any juvenile nor advice any juvenile to use our services. Unless permitted by law and approved by the guardian, the juvenile may not register an account or send their name, address, telephone or email address to us. If we collect any information about the juvenile negligently, we will delete as soon as possible when we are aware. If you think that we might hold information from or on any juvenile, please contact us.
How We Collect Information
We collect information in order to provide you with better, higher-quality, and more personalized services. We collect information by the following means:
- Information provided by you to us: The information you fill in and/or submit when you register an account with RELIANCESKILLS or use the services with RELIANCESKILLS, including your name, sex, date of birth, I.D. card number, telephone number, email, address, RELIANCESKILLS account number and additional information (such as the province and city you’re in, postal code, etc.) .
- Information collected by us when you use the service of RELIANCESKILLS.In order to provide you with the services required by you and optimize such services, we will collect information concerning the services you are using, which includes:
2.1. When you use the services of RELIANCESKILLS or visit the web pages of RELIANCESKILLS, RELIANCESKILLS will automatically receive and record the information on your browser and computer, including but without limitation your IP address, the type of the browser, the language used, date and time of visit, information on characteristics of software and hardware and records on the web pages required by you.
2.2. When you download or use any client software of RELIANCESKILLS or any of its related companies, or access mobile web pages to use the services of RELIANCESKILLS, RELIANCESKILLS may read information related to your position and the mobile equipment you’re using, including but without limitation to model of equipment, identification code of equipment, operating system, resolution and telecom operator.
2.3. In addition to the information above, we may collect any other information about you in order to provide services to you and improve our service quality, including any information provided by you to our customer service team, your answers to our questionnaire, and any information collected by us when you interact with any related company or partner of RELIANCESKILLS. Meanwhile, in order to improve safety when you use the services of RELIANCESKILLS, prevent any phishing website from fraud more accurately, and block Trojan, we may judge the risk of your account by knowing your habit of accessing to web and information on software commonly used by you, and may record some URLs which we deem to have risks.
- Information from any third party: To provide you with better, higher-quality, more personalized services, or provide services to you together with RELIANCESKILLS or to prevent internet fraud, the related companies and partners of RELIANCESKILLS will share your personal information with RELIANCESKILLS according to law, any agreement with you or with your consent in advance.
How We Use Information
We collect your information for the purpose of providing you with services and improving the service quality. Therefore, we will use your information for the following purposes:
- Various services you are using, as well as maintenance and improvement of these services.
- Recommending to you any content which you may be interested in, including but without limitation, sending product and service information to you, or displaying personalized third party promotion information to you through the system, or sharing information with the partners of RELIANCESKILLS with your consent in advance so that they send information about their products and services to you.
- We may use your personal information to prevent, discover and investigate fraud, any act endangering security, illegal activity or any other act which violates any agreement, policy or rule of ours or any of our related companies so as to protect the legitimate rights and benefits belonging to you, any other user of ours, us or any of our related companies.
- We may combine your personal information from one kind of service with information from any other kind of service so as to provide you with more personalized services, for example, use, share or disclose your personal information so as to provide you with broader society of friends.
- Any other purpose as permitted by you.
How We Share Information
We’re obliged to keep your personal information confidential and will not sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party for the purpose of the marketing of the third party, provided that we may share your personal information with the third party under any of the following circumstances:
- Obtaining your consent or authorization in advance.
- As required by laws and regulations or administrative or judicial organs.
- Sharing your personal information with any of the related companies of RELIANCESKILLS.
- Providing your personal information to reliable partners so that they could deal with such information according to our instructions, the privacy right policies and any other applicable confidentiality and safety measures.
- If you’re an rightful complainant of intellectual property rights infringement and file a complaint, disclosing your relevant personal information to the party complained about so as to solve the potential dispute expeditiously.
- Only if we shared your personal information could we provide services as required by you or deal with any dispute between you and any third party. For example, with respect to a transaction created by you in RELIANCESKILLS, if either party performs all or part of his/her obligations and requires disclosure of information, RELIANCESKILLS will provide the party with the contact information of the counterparty and other necessary information (as the case may be) so as to boost the consummation of the transaction or solving of any dispute.
- If you violate laws and regulations or related agreements or rules of RELIANCESKILLS, disclosing to any third party whenever necessary.
- Safeguarding legitimate rights and benefits of RELIANCESKILLS and its related parties or users.